Binocular Visual Analyzer
The most reliable device to detect refractive errors and vision problems. The exam will to be performed in a natural, fun and independent way.
In just a few seconds….
Kaleidos is a mobile binocular refractometer and vision analyser that measures both eyes at the same time, in real life vision conditions. It incorporates the best and most complete technologies, in order to fully detect refractive errors, eye abnormalities and vision problems by measuring objective refraction in the range of -15D to +15D, and dynamic pupil response to programmable light stimulations, just by looking for a few seconds into this responsive instrument.
The Kaleidos main applications
- Binocular refraction measurement in natural vision conditions
- Refractive errors: myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and other amblyogenic factors
- Early detection and documentation of multiple amblyogenic factors
- Un-aided binocular refraction of all patients
- Sight anomalies related to anisometropia, anisocoria, strabismus, phoria
- Pupil parameters: pupil size, pupil distance and head tilt
- Measurement of refraction at diff erent pupil size
- Measurement of dynamic pupils response to programmable light stimulations
The Kaleidos main benefits
Its measuring is extremely accurate, consistent and replicable
Its functioning is entirely independent of the surrounding light
Measuring happens automatically
The measuring process is extremely quick
Its battery lasts ten times as much as a normal one
The system can be managed via tablet/smartphone